Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Hayley, Allyson & Me!

London Girls Weekend!
May 6 - 8

Freshly back from Morocco I worked for 5 days and then boarded a plane for London. Finally found some time to see the girls and celebrate the birthdays of this year, Hayley's engagement and just enjoy each others company.

We really had nothing planned except wandering the streets of London, doing a little shopping and the on Saturday evening viewing a play. We decided on Priscilla Queen of the Desert because we had heard so much about it from a variety of people.

The theater
Hayley, Allyson and I

It was a great show, we were laughing the entire time and had a constant running commentary. We had a wonderful evening.

Map of the expedition

Then on Sunday we met up again and had a quality English breakfast before I had to make my way to Heathrow and back to Switzerland. It was a slight whirlwind but I am so glad I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with the girls before leaving Europe behind. It won't be as easy to jet to London from the states!

No comments: